YUTAKA INDUSTRY CO., LTD. deeply recognizes our common mission to secure a bountiful global environment for future generations. Each of our employees looks to the world and the future, works with a mindset of continuous environmental conservation and improvement through monozukuri (shop-f loor technology) , contributes to conserve the natural and living environments, reduces burdens imposed upon the global environment, strives to realize a recycling society, and thereby contributes to human happiness.
YUTAKA INDUSTRY CO., LTD. has established the following policies based on our basic philosophy and practices.
1.We establish the following matters as priority policies, work with a mindset of continuous environmental conservation and improvement through monozukuri (shop-floor technology), contribute to conserve the natural and living environments, reduce burdens imposed upon the global environment, strive to realize a recycling society, and thereby contribute to human happiness.
|❶Preventing pollution||①Preventing oil spills from occurring outside the company
②Preventing oil spills from occurring inside the factory
③Reducing noise etc.
|❷Promoting energy and resource savings||①Reducing usage of cutting tools and other tools
②Reducing oil consumption
③Reducing parts usage in manufacturing facilities
④Reducing electricity usage (from air conditioners, lighting, electrical equipment, electic power, etc.)
⑤Reducing usage of work gloves and waste cloth
⑥Reducing defective items
⑦Performing proper disposal management etc.
|❸Promoting green procurement (environmentally friendly goods and suppliers)|
2. We strive to continuously make progress in reducing the environmental burdens generated by our business activities, and to prevent environmental pollution.
3. We will sincerely comply with laws and regulatory requirements that are applicable in connection with our environments, as well as other requirements with which we agree.
4. We establish environmental purposes and goals, strive to accomplish them, and regularly review them, to reduce environmental burdens.
5. We disseminate our environmental policy to all employees and concerned parties (suppliers, outsourcers and subcontractors, etc.) so as to improve their self-awareness and consciousness, and improve their understanding relating to improvement of environmental conservation and environmental problems through continual practice.
6. We promote our environmental policies both inside and outside the company through such means as posters and our Web site.